Tuesday, September 30, 2014

First Day of School

I am finally posting the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - September 2nd.
Some of the sweetest things that happened were kisses to Linnea. 











Also, we were walking home and Jocelyn was very sad.  She said she missed Alexis.
At school, Jocelyn became sad!
Here are some pictures with their favorite part of their first day.

Samuel is a traffic safety man.  His favorite part of the day was getting to report a car to the police because it didn't stop when his flag was out.  I get to worry all year about Sam getting ran over by stupid drivers.
Safety man San.
Josh's favorite part of the day was at recess.  His friend told him he had to pee.  Josh told him to tell the teacher.  He didn't and later he told Josh again that he had to use the bathroom.  Josh told him to tell the teacher.  This time he went to tell the teacher.  All of a sudden Josh's friend came back with a big smile on his face - "I peed my pants!"

Alexis' favorite time of day was rest/nap time.  She is in full day Kindergarten.  I asked if she falls asleep and she said YES!  I need to go back to kindergarten and get my nap.

Jocelyn started preschool the following week.  Her favorite time at school was playing on the playground.

So what do I do with all my "extra time."  Well, I have a six month old who is the most needy of them all.  If she is awake, we play.  If she is asleep, I sleep!  Should be a great year.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Samuel! I think he should join the CIA. Joshua's story is hilarious! That kid should've listened to him. Alexis is so lucky, I miss nap time too! And poor Joce, I bet it's hard to be away from her best friend all day. Oh Linnea, she's nailing it in that sleeping pose. All this talk of napping is making me exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie how do you keep track of everyone? I can't remember being that busy, but I guess once upon a time I was! Sure love all the pics of the kids... Especially Linnea's smirky grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Brown Family!!! The kids look so happy. And they are so adorable. Give them lots of kissies for me. And remind Linnea to stop growing. She is getting so big. Love you!

    ReplyDelete